ஊர் வம்பு
Dear Readers,

Welcome to Oor Vambu forum.

Please register yourself in this forum in order to post new messages or reply to messages.

But registration is not required for just reading the contents.

Thanks,
Admin
ஊர் வம்பு
Dear Readers,

Welcome to Oor Vambu forum.

Please register yourself in this forum in order to post new messages or reply to messages.

But registration is not required for just reading the contents.

Thanks,
Admin
ஊர் வம்பு
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ஊர் வம்பு

General, useful topics to discuss

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Think about the present...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bkar81
Admin
bkar81

Think about the present... Empty
PostSubject: Think about the present...   Think about the present... I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 7:43 pm

Once upon a time there lived a king who was always worried and yawping about what has happened always.

Everyone including the Queen and the ministers tried to convince him and teach him how to get things to go and not to worry much. Being a king, he had his ego and never minded anyone's words and he continued being worried.

Due to this, he was not able to concentrate on his kingdom and his people and yelled at everyone and gave severe punishments for people who had made even a minor fault/mistake.

Everyone started hating the king's rule and started moving away from his kingdom.

All the ministers were worried. So, one of the ministers approached a saint and begged him to teach the king the right lesson and come out of his chaos...

The saint agreed to it and came to the kingdom one day.

The king, who already heard about this saint, welcomed him with warm greetings and offered him the best of his kingdom right from accommodation, food, entertainment, and so on.

The king was very happy seeing the saint being taken care of very well.

After a few days, the saint seemed to be worried and he was sitting on a corner of a haunted house. The king passed by that place and noticed the sad and worried saint sitting there. He went and asked why he was so worried. He also asked him whether anyone hurt him by any means (verbally or physically) or if anything wrong happened in his hospitality.

The saint replied that when he was young he was not able to enjoy any of these and that's why worried about it.

The king on hearing that laughed and said, why he was worried about something which happened long ago when he was able to enjoy it at that moment.

The saint gave him an angry look and shouted at him and told him, it is none of his business, and continued saying that only he can be worried about his past and not others, as others would not feel how he feels inside and it is hard to explain anyone.

He also exclaimed at the king saying that one of the reasons for his worry was the king himself.

After hearing that, the king got tense and apologized for anything that could have happened due to him.

The saint could not accept his apology and told him that if he hadn't shown him this hospitality, he would have not recollected about the past and become worried.

After hearing the silly cause of his worry which is of course not his fault, he pounded toward the saint.

The saint then calmly replied him saying "I know it is not your fault and it is not worth it for me to worry about a past thing which would in fact affect my present situation by not allowing me to enjoy the current situation. But I just did it to make you realize that you are in the same situation as this - unnecessarily worrying about the past would affect the present"

The king realized what he was into and how he had made other persons suffer because of this. He thanked the saint for opening his third eye and honored his gratitude and lived ever happily...

Moral: Think about the present and forget about the past and the future...

.tb_button {padding:1px;cursor:pointer;border-right: 1px solid #8b8b8b;border-left: 1px solid #FFF;border-bottom: 1px solid #fff;}.tb_button.hover {borer:2px outset #def; background-color: #f8f8f8 !important;}.ws_toolbar {z-index:100000} .ws_toolbar .ws_tb_btn {cursor:pointer;border:1px solid #555;padding:3px} .tb_highlight{background-color:yellow} .tb_hide {visibility:hidden} .ws_toolbar img {padding:2px;margin:0px}
Back to top Go down
https://oorvambu.forumotion.com

Think about the present...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ஊர் வம்பு :: கதைகள் & கவிதைகள் / Stories & Poems :: Kadhaigal / Stories-
Jump to: