ஊர் வம்பு
Dear Readers,

Welcome to Oor Vambu forum.

Please register yourself in this forum in order to post new messages or reply to messages.

But registration is not required for just reading the contents.

Thanks,
Admin
ஊர் வம்பு
Dear Readers,

Welcome to Oor Vambu forum.

Please register yourself in this forum in order to post new messages or reply to messages.

But registration is not required for just reading the contents.

Thanks,
Admin
ஊர் வம்பு
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ஊர் வம்பு

General, useful topics to discuss

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Don't scold your dear ones

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
vivbass

vivbass

Don't scold your dear ones Empty
PostSubject: Don't scold your dear ones   Don't scold your dear ones I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 2:38 am

Dear all,
first of all i want to convey to my apologies to my daughter Avanthika, sorry kanna,amma scold u several times,whenever i have loads of works,ur mischie' things i was unable to control myself,so scold u several times...
From the DR' i got to know the worst behaviour of mine which will affect u in future(pshycogically) i have stopped scolding,beating u..now u r very happy than b4 i can see the difference,anywayz u r not eating,but i can feel ur inner feelings dear,now she is staying close with me than b4,giving lots of kissess to me,oh dear now i am very happy for u...

Dear all,please never ever scold ur kids,poor kids,if we scold them,then where will they go???? i did a gr8 mistake,so be patient to ur kids,i donno how to express,may be iam not gud in writing or unable to convey what to tell,but from my bottom of the heart I love you u dear jillu ur mom is with u forever,sorry da kanna once again Sad
Back to top Go down
bkar81
Admin
bkar81

PostSubject: Re: Don't scold your dear ones   Don't scold your dear ones I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 2:57 am

Nice one to note dear. Sure, will not.

Aanaa oru pazha mozhi irukku - aduchu valakaadha pillaiyum something like that.. (sorry i forgot)

It may not be always true, but at sometimes we have to where it is really necessary. Adhukkaaga mathavaa mela irukara kovatha kozhandha mela kaatradhu romba thappu.. That we need to avoid it.

Thanks... Nice post
Back to top Go down
https://oorvambu.forumotion.com
Meera

Meera

PostSubject: Re: Don't scold your dear ones   Don't scold your dear ones I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 10:25 pm

Hi Viji,

Nice post dear. Nice to know that you are not scolding pattu kutty nowadays. Don't worry dear, she will pick up and improve in her eating habbits.

Enjoy parenting.
Back to top Go down
MalaSripad

MalaSripad

PostSubject: Re: Don't scold your dear ones   Don't scold your dear ones I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 2:00 pm

yes dears........ i also have changed myself a lot. many times it works but sometimes... i go mad whenever Sreeni behaves very badly. ofcourse he is still just a small kid. we have taught him many good habits and he is also following that. we are very proud whenever his school teachers, our neighbours and our relatives praises him but i feel bad that he is 100% good to others only and not to me. this point drives me mad and very ferrocious sometimes.

see... from the past one week, our apartment woman is sending her son to my home in the evening to teach him good habits. she wants her son also get good names like Sreeni. what to say!! i am just teaching him ... like this... say Mummy ji,papa ji,aayiye,jaayiye,should not cry for chocolates and toys in the shop,tell prayers to God for he has given you such a nice parents, school, home,relatives,food and what not!!

his mother is telling, "what a change in my son's behaviour!!! he has changed a lot. thanks Bhabhi."

i know i am deviating from the topic but wanted to share this. thanks for listening.
Back to top Go down
Meera

Meera

PostSubject: Re: Don't scold your dear ones   Don't scold your dear ones I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 5:13 pm

Great going Mala.... Keep it up. You can start Summer class for kids, if you are interested.
Back to top Go down
bkar81
Admin
bkar81

PostSubject: Re: Don't scold your dear ones   Don't scold your dear ones I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 9:25 pm

Mala, nejamaave kalakara... Keep going...

Naanum vandhu summer class kathukaran onkitta Smile
Back to top Go down
https://oorvambu.forumotion.com
MalaSripad

MalaSripad

PostSubject: Re: Don't scold your dear ones   Don't scold your dear ones I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 1:11 am

Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don't scold your dear ones   Don't scold your dear ones I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Don't scold your dear ones
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ஊர் வம்பு :: குழந்தை வளர்ப்பு / Parenting :: Do's and Dont's-
Jump to: