ஊர் வம்பு
Dear Readers,

Welcome to Oor Vambu forum.

Please register yourself in this forum in order to post new messages or reply to messages.

But registration is not required for just reading the contents.

Thanks,
Admin
ஊர் வம்பு
Dear Readers,

Welcome to Oor Vambu forum.

Please register yourself in this forum in order to post new messages or reply to messages.

But registration is not required for just reading the contents.

Thanks,
Admin
ஊர் வம்பு
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ஊர் வம்பு

General, useful topics to discuss

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How to, What to, Why to...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bkar81
Admin
bkar81

How to, What to, Why to... Empty
PostSubject: How to, What to, Why to...   How to, What to, Why to... I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 12:32 pm

Whenever anyone post a new topic, just remind about the ' 3 TOs'

How to -> How to post -> Very simple -> Give a topic a nice name which should define the topic's name clearly.. Example in recipe section would be a recipe name. But try to avoid titles like 'my poem, my story, thatha kadhai' like that, because we have to go into that and find whats in that topic...

What to -> Sky is the limit on what topics you would like to post, but please avoid mail forwards, kadi jokes etc... May be if its wanted by many people, then we can have a separate section for that. A reply to a post may contain some funny stuffs or comments, but don't make it like a social networking site (eg FB comments). But again I am not limiting to any comments or posts. Its upto our disciplines.

Why to -> Ofcourse, the post you put should be either useful or can be used as a remembrance

Enjoy & keep posting

Thanks,
B.Karthikeyan
Back to top Go down
https://oorvambu.forumotion.com
MalaSripad

MalaSripad

How to, What to, Why to... Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to, What to, Why to...   How to, What to, Why to... I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 1:05 am

nice . thanks for the clarifications.
Back to top Go down

How to, What to, Why to...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ஊர் வம்பு :: Main :: Read this first-
Jump to: