ஊர் வம்பு
Dear Readers,

Welcome to Oor Vambu forum.

Please register yourself in this forum in order to post new messages or reply to messages.

But registration is not required for just reading the contents.

Thanks,
Admin
ஊர் வம்பு
Dear Readers,

Welcome to Oor Vambu forum.

Please register yourself in this forum in order to post new messages or reply to messages.

But registration is not required for just reading the contents.

Thanks,
Admin
ஊர் வம்பு
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ஊர் வம்பு

General, useful topics to discuss

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

some easy to prepare chaats

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
vivbass

vivbass

some easy to prepare chaats Empty
PostSubject: some easy to prepare chaats   some easy to prepare chaats I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 2:44 am

Bhel puri:

pori,mixture,tomato,chilli sauce,coriander leaves,onions,tomatoes. mix everything together & have.

pav bhaji:

Boil all the mix veg(beans,carrot,potato,peas,cauliflower) in cooker. in a kadai add ginger garlic paste,onion tomato green chilly paste,capsicum(don't boil along with veg in the cooker) saute it for some 5 mins in low flame,now add sugar,salt,chilli powder,dhaniya powder,turmeric powder,jeera poowder,saute it for 5 mins,now add the boiled mashed veg(mash with the help of a ladle) add coriander leaves,masala powder,butter,have it pav & raw onions,lemon juice if u prefer.

paani puri:

soaked & boiled dried peas with salt,onions,mixture,green chutney,sweet chutney.

green chutney: pudina leaves,coriander leaves,green chillies,salt grind everything together & boil it for 5 mins.

sweet chutney: soak & grind tamarind,dates & boil it with a little chilly powder.

now make a small hole in the puri,add the peas,onion,mixture,chutnies.

peas chaat:

dried peas soaked & boiled. in a pan add the onions,green chillies,saute it,now boiled peas,salt,boiled potato,it should be little bit gravy. in a shallow plate pour this on top of that add tomato sauce,if u like soya sauce,coriander leaves,crushed puris,mixture,lemon juice.

sev puri:

place the puris in a plate,make a small hole add boiled potato,mixture,onions,green,sweet chutney,omapodi(sev),little bit chilly powder,coriander leaves.

thatz all enjoy ur chaats...this is how i prepare,hope u all will like this:cheers:
Back to top Go down
bkar81
Admin
bkar81

PostSubject: Re: some easy to prepare chaats   some easy to prepare chaats I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 4:00 am

Viji, Kalakitta..

Txs, will try all these when I am back from US, as there are no items here...

Oru Bhel puri senju saapadanumnaa, monnoru rooba naanooru rooba gaali Smile
Back to top Go down
https://oorvambu.forumotion.com
MalaSripad

MalaSripad

PostSubject: Re: some easy to prepare chaats   some easy to prepare chaats I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 2:00 pm

hey....... i thought this a simple chat under the topic 'Recipes' but really viji have made this a real super chaat. next time nee engalai paakka varumbodhu chaat oda dhaan varanum. Very Happy Smile Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Meera

Meera

PostSubject: Re: some easy to prepare chaats   some easy to prepare chaats I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 1:05 am

Very nice recipes Viji. Thanks for sharing.

Will try all these in this summer hols.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: some easy to prepare chaats   some easy to prepare chaats I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

some easy to prepare chaats
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ஊர் வம்பு :: சமையல் / Cookery :: Recipes :: Snacks-
Jump to: